You are about to make the best decision of your life!
- Join our open email list: All of our communication goes through this email list, including official practices through a weekly “tri-haps”, training, racing, and member events. Feel free to send an email to it if you have any questions or concerns. Joining the list is fast and easy.
- Go to https://calmail.
berkeley.edu/manage/list/ listinfo/triathlon@lists. berkeley.edu
- Enter your email and full name to subscribe ***NOTE: Click “no” for the daily digest. Many people experience issues with the daily digest, and some don’t receive the emails at all.
- Go to https://calmail.
- Get your RSF membership ($10/semester for students) here.
- Once you have done this, register with the Club Sports Athletic Department.
- Go to this link and search for “triathlon”.
- Select the desired Sport Club Registration and click “Login Required”. For triathlon there should be two, one titled “Triathlon Club Sign Up” which is $0.00 and the other titled “Triathlon Dues” which is $240.00 for the whole year if you join in the fall and $130 if you join in the spring. You must add both (club sign up and dues) to your cart.
- Select your Campus Affiliation and login accordingly (i.e. with your CalNet ID)
“Add to Cart” and then “View Cart”
- Make sure you’ve added both of the above Registrations to your cart. If not, hit “Continue Browsing”, search “triathlon” again, and add the other Registration to your cart again.
- “Continue” and then “Proceed to Checkout”
- Agree to all the Waiver forms and “Continue”
- It will now ask you to complete a Required Form called “Sports Club Registration”, which you can link to off the page or find here: Sports Club Registration.
- If there is ANY chance whatsoever that you may drive either yourself or others to any team-related event at all, fill out the Driver Agreement Form (it’s extremely short, so we recommend that you fill it out to be on the safe side. It’ll save a lot of trouble later). The Drivers Forms can be accessed after paying through here: Drivers Forms. Click on “My Forms” and then “Sports Club Driver Agreement”
- Once all the forms and waivers have been completed, you may “Proceed to Checkout.” Complete payment online with a credit card
- Alternatively, if you do not want to pay online: You can pay in person and complete all the forms at the Customers Service Center in the Recreational Sports Facility (RSF) located on the UC Berkeley campus. The window is on your right as you walk in the main entrance.
- Complete our welcome survey here. This helps us get an idea of what your background is, and how effective recruitment went. We welcome any and all feedback!
- Once you have completed all the above steps, you can pick up your swim equipment and your Cal Tri T-shirt at Tri Store hours from the Apparel Director.
- Finally, come to practices and introduce yourself! We love meeting new members, and our team consists of some of the least intimidating people there are. People of all fitness levels are encouraged to come, even the elites have to start somewhere!
Congratulations! You are officially a member of the greatest team at “the greatest public university… IN THE WORLD!”
If you have any problems signing up, email firstname.lastname@example.org.